EHG® SL10 Software
The EHG® SL10 controller software allows the user to configure, monitor, log and chart data from Watlow's EHG SL10 integrated multi-function controllers. The controller software provides an easy-to-use and centralized interface for multiple EHG SL10 controllers.
This controller software gives the user the ability to change set points, label devices and much more all with the click of a key.
Features & Benefits
Automatic network detection and configuration simplifies configuring multi-device networks
Save time and effort with data logging
Speed up troubleshooting with user definable device names
Monitor mode centralizes monitor function and eliminates time spent checking alarm states at the heater
Charting allows operators and engineers to see zone temperature trends in real-time
Simplifies and speeds up changing set points and other control parameters
Password protected setup
Prevents unauthorized changes to alarm set points, tuning and control settings
|Description||Software for configuring and monitoring EHG SL10 process controller|
|Supported Controllers||EHG® SL10|
|Operating Requirements||Windows® XP Professional|
|TRU-TUNE®+ Adaptive Control||No|
|Remote Limit Reset||No|
Use of EHG SL10 Software is subject to the end-user license agreement displayed upon installation.
To download the installation file:
- Click "Download Now"
- Save the installation file on your desktop.
- When the download is complete, close your browser and any other applications.
- Double-click the installation program and follow the on-screen instructions.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microprocessor: Pentium III or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Disk Space: 140 MB (100 MB if Microsoft® .NET Framework is already installed.)
- Video: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
Operating System Recommended:
- Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2
Operating Systems Also Supported:
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4
- Windows® Millennium Edition (ME)
- Windows® 98 Second Edition with Internet Explorer 5.01 or later
- Windows® NT Workstation 4.0 with Service Pack 6
- For operating systems other than Windows® XP it may be necessary to run the installation once to install Microsoft® .NET Framework, and when that is complete run the installation a second time to install EHG SL10 Software.
- For Windows® 98 the installation may not prompt you to reboot your computer, but you must reboot after the installation is completed in order to run EHG SL10 Software.