EZ-ZONE® Configurator software allows Watlow® EZ-ZONE products like PID controllers, integrated controllers, solid state controllers and others to be configured in one simple process. Its interface is flexible and easier to read than the basic remote user interface (RUI). It operates without requiring purchase of communications options as it uses the standard bus communications protocol that is included with all EZ-ZONE products.
The EZ-ZONE Configurator software is available as a free download under the "Literature & Downloads" tab below.
Features & Benefits
Detects EZ-ZONE devices and reads up configuration for easy access to any setting
Wizard-style editor with menu explore enables the user to skip directly to the parameters they want to work with
On-screen parameter help reduces configuration errors
Ability to copy parameter settings speeds up configuration time
Allows archiving of configuration files to simplify setting up other EZ-ZONE products
Communicates with EZ-ZONE products via standard bus protocol
Works regardless of which communications option is purchased or even when no communication option is purchased
View or modify configuration files saved during on-line editing sessions
Allows users to get a headstart on setting up EZ-ZONE products and supports remote users
|Description||Software for configuring EZ-ZONE products|
|Supported Controllers||EZ-ZONE controllers|
|Operating Requirements||Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7|
|TRU-TUNE®+ Adaptive Control||No|
|Remote Limit Reset||No|
Use of EZ-ZONE Configurator is subject to the end-user license agreement displayed upon installation.
To download the installation file:
- Consult the compatibility information below to ensure you have the correct version
- Click "Download Now" for the appropriate version
- Save the installation file on your desktop.
- When the download is complete, close your browser and any other applications.
- Double-click the installation program and follow the on-screen instructions.
Version 6.1 Compatibility
EZ-ZONE Configurator version 6.1 can be used to configure any EZ-ZONE product but cannot download configuration files to products with firmware older than the minimum revision listed here.
|EZ-ZONE Product||Minimum Firmware Revision|
|EZ-ZONE PM Express||1.0|
|EZ-ZONE RM Control, Expansion and Access Modules||1.0|
|EZ-ZONE RM High Density Control, Limit and Scanner Modules||5.0|
Version 3 Compatibility:
Use EZ-ZONE Configurator version 3 to download configuration files to products with older firmware.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (32-bit) with Service Pack 2
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microprocessor: Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Disk Space: 140 MB (100 MB if Microsoft .NET Framework is already installed.)
- Video: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)